What Would You Give To Live
In A State of Grace, Joy and Inspiration
That Is Permanent?
Intro Event – One Night – Three Hours
The Art of Inner Transformation is a curriculum of programs, retreats and courses, designed by Sadguru Kedarji for you to experience a new dimension in permanent spiritual transformation and total well-being.
These are special introductory events led by Sadguru Kedarji and staff program leaders. These events are designed to give first-timers an experience of what is in store for you when you engage our school’s curriculum.
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017. 7-10pm.
and The Supreme Intelligence Phenomenon.
- Peace of Mind and Fearlessness
- A Sharper Mind and Increased Inspiration for Daily Living
- The Inner Strength Necessary To Take On Life’s Challenges
- Learn To Live In A State of Grace and Joy, Permanently
A light snack and refreshments will be served,
free! when the event ends at 9:30pm
Elements of Synergy – North Coast Wellness
Across from East Gate Shopping Center
1438 SOM Center Road, Suite 200, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
There is a suggested donation of $15 collected at the door. **Handicapped accessible.
YES! Reserve My Seat For 7/12/17 In
Mayfield Heights (Cleveland), OH.
Introduction To The Art of Inner Transformation With Sadguru Kedarji
3-Hour Introductory Event
RESERVE NOW and you will automatically receive an email with links to Free MP3 downloads and information, to give you a taste of what is in store for you at this event, before you attend! *All fields are required. We will confirm your reservation by phone or email.
Here What Students Have To Say.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS INTRODUCTORY EVENT INCLUDE:
- Experience The Presence of Sadguru Kedarji.
- Learn of The Benefits of The Art of Inner Transformation Curriculum.
- Experience our Witness Consciousness Centering Method For Making The Mind Quiet In Under 3 Minutes.
- Experience The Power of Mantra Yoga.
- Learn About The Spiritual Power of The Arc.
- Learn More About The Supreme Intelligence Phenomenon.
Stay at the end of the event to meet Sadguru Kedarji, our staff, and enjoy food and refreshments.