What Would You Give To Live
In A State of Grace, Joy and Inspiration
That Is Permanent?
Intro Event – One Night – Three Hours
The Art of Inner Transformation is a curriculum of programs, retreats and courses, designed by Sadguru Kedarji for you to experience a new dimension in permanent spiritual transformation and total well-being.
These are special introductory events led by Sadguru Kedarji and staff program leaders. These events are designed to give first-timers an experience of what is in store for you when you engage our school’s curriculum.
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017. 7-10pm.
and An Introduction To Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing.
- Peace of Mind and Fearlessness
- A Sharper Mind and Increased Inspiration for Daily Living
- The Inner Strength Necessary To Take On Life’s Challenges
- Learn To Live In A State of Grace and Joy, Permanently
A light snack and refreshments will be served,
free! when the event ends at 9:30pm
Elements of Synergy – North Coast Wellness
Across from East Gate Shopping Center
1438 SOM Center Road, Suite 200, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
There is a suggested donation of $15 collected at the door. **Handicapped accessible.
YES! Reserve My Seat For 11/29/17 In
Mayfield Heights (Cleveland), OH.
Introduction To The Art of Inner Transformation With Sadguru Kedarji
3-Hour Introductory Event
RESERVE NOW and you will automatically receive an email with links to Free MP3 downloads and information, to give you a taste of what is in store for you at this event, before you attend! *All fields are required. We will confirm your reservation by phone or email.
Here What Students Have To Say.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS INTRODUCTORY EVENT INCLUDE:
- Experience The Presence of Sadguru Kedarji.
- Learn of The Benefits of The Art of Inner Transformation Curriculum.
- Experience our Witness Consciousness Centering Method For Making The Mind Quiet In Under 3 Minutes.
- Experience The Power of Mantra Yoga.
- Learn About The Spiritual Power of The Arc.
- Learn More About Our Weekend Shaktipat Meditation retreats and Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing.
Stay at the end of the event to meet Sadguru Kedarji, our staff, and enjoy food and refreshments.